Strathheaven Ltd provides and maintains this site and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents and disclaims all such representations and warranties. In addition, Strathheaven Ltd makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the contents of any advertisements or any information and graphics published therein. The contents of this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of Strathheaven Ltd howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Neither Strathheaven Ltd nor any of its employees or other representatives can accept any liability for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site.
This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensation, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of their parties. Whilst Strath heaven Ltd makes all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the website, it cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses. Thus you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from this website. Strathheaven Ltd shall have the right at any time, without the necessity to give notice, to revise any prices advertised. Orders in respect of goods and services advertised or offered on the site shall not form binding contractual relationships until expressly accepted by Strathheaven Ltd and are all subject to availability.
CHANGE OR CANCEL YOUR ORDER
If you wish to change or cancel an order contact our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org stating the order number and your details.
If your products have already been despatched, then you will need to follow our returns procedure. The cost of returning goods must be paid by the customer and all goods must be received in original packaging and suitable for resale.
Permission is granted only electronically to copy and/or print in hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Strathheaven Ltd or using this site as a purchasing resource. Any other use of materials on this site (including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above and modification, distribution, or republication) without the prior written permission of Strathheaven Ltd is strictly prohibited.
All web site design, text graphics and the selection or arrangement thereof, software, source code and all other material on this web site are the copyright of Strahheaven Ltd or its licensors. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept without limitation or qualification, the Standard Terms of Business of Strathheaven Ltd
The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out on our web site and are subject to pre-payment by credit/debit card prior to Stathheaven Ltds acceptance of an order. Strathheaven Ltd reserves the right to alter both quoted and published prices without prior notification. We accept orders, on condition, that prices ruling as at the date of despatch will apply. All prices are exclusive of V.A.T.
STANDARD TERMS OF BUSINESS OF STRATHHEAVEN LTD
In these conditions “the company” shall refer to Strathheaven Ltd and “the customer” shall refer to anyone whose order is accepted by the company.
The company reserve the right to alter both quoted and published prices without prior notification. Orders are accepted by us on condition that prices ruling as at date of despatch will apply. All prices are inclusive of V.A.T.
Payment is due strictly 30 days from the date of the invoice. We reserve the right to add interest to the outstanding balance after that date at 2% per month accruing daily. We further reserve the right to re-invoice all goods on overdue accounts at their full list price no matter what the agreed or original discounted invoiced price. Where there is a dispute against any invoice, that invoice should be paid in full, less the amount in dispute, with covering documentation showing the dispute in detail. Credit card payment after 30 days will be subject to 3% surcharge.
LATE PAYMENTS AND DISHONOURED CHEQUES
An administration charge of £20.00 will be levied on any overdue accounts and dishonoured cheques.
Whilst every effort is taken to minimise delivery time, the company shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from late or non-delivery due to circumstances beyond the control of the company. Any date named by the company for delivery, whilst given in good faith, is intended as an estimate only and is not the essence of the contract.
UK Mainland: Orders value £100 & over (Excl. VAT) - Carriage free. A nominal charge will apply to any order valued under £100 (Excl. VAT), to contribute towards administration, packing and insurance.
The company reserves the right to make a carriage charge plus 5% handling charge on all consignments entered for delivery, which are refused.
We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. Should you wish to return anything bought from us, we will be happy to refund or exchange a product provided it is in fully resalable condition. Returns should be made within a reasonable time (usually 28 days) and in original, undamaged packaging. If we find that the product has not been returned to us in fully resalable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item, or deduct up to 20% of the original selling price from the refund amount.
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that consignments are correct and undamaged before giving a delivery signature. No claim for goods damaged or lost in transit will be entertained unless we are notified IN WRITING within 3 days of receipt. In the absence of such notification the customer shall be deemed to have accepted the goods in satisfactory order. Goods and packaging must be retained for inspection.
Unless otherwise specified, out of stock items will be placed on back order and will be supplied as soon as possible up to 90 days from that order date, unless notification is received of cancellation.
CLAIMS - CREDIT
A sale or return policy is not normally permitted. Products correctly supplied by the company and returned by the customer may incur a 20% handling charge. Goods may be returned for credit for faulty or damaged goods for which a handling charge will not be applied. Please telephone our sales office for an authorisation number. When returning goods for credit the authorisation number and the invoice number upon which those goods were supplied must be quoted on the return paperwork. Please note that no credit is possible after 6 months from the date of invoice.
RISK & TITLE
All goods supplied by the Company shall remain the property of the Company until all debts owed to us including any outstanding balances due at the relevant times are settled in full. The customer shall keep the company's goods separately identifiable from any other goods until payment is received in full. Not withstanding the provisions in this clause, responsibility remains with the customer to effect insurance of such goods from the time of receipt.
Unless a credit account is established all business will be on a cash sale basis. Upon request from the company a new account should furnish 2 satisfactory trade references and authority from a Bank signatory to take up a Bank reference. A personal guarantee will usually be required to open a credit account.
Due to our policy of continuous product enhancement we reserve the right to improve, withdraw or modify products and prices where necessary, without advance notice.
Definitions and interpretation
Collectively all the information that you submit to Srathheaven Ltd via the website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
a small text file placed on your computer by this website when you visit certain parts of the website and/or when you use certain features of the website. Details of the cookies used by this website are set out in the clause below (cookies)
Strathheaven Ltd, we or us
Strathheaven Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales whose registered office is at:
6 Dove Way
Jean Barrington House
Kirkby Mills Industrial Estate
UK and EU Cookie Law
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you
any third party that accesses the website and is not either (i) employed by Strathheaven Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services Strathheaven Ltd and accessing the website in connection with the provision of such services;
the website that you are currently using, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. We may collect the following data, which includes personal data, from you;
a. Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
Our use of Data
5. For purposes of the Data protection Act 1998, Strathheaven Ltd is the "data controller".
6. We will retain any data you submit for 12 months.
7. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and/or other companies within our group.
8. All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the Principals of Data Protection Act of 1998. for more details on security see the clause below (security)
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our website. Specifically, data may be used by us for the following reasons
a. Internal record keeping
Third party websites and services
10. Strathheaven Ltd may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal data provided by users of this website.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
13. We may also disclose data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it
14. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your data
15. Wherever you are required to submit data, you will be given options our use of that data. This may include the following:
16. use of data for direct marketing purposes; and
17. sharing data with third parties.
Functionality of the website
18. To use all features and functions available on the website, you may be required to submit certain data.
Accessing your own data
20. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Strathheaven Ltd (where such data is held) free of charge, you may however be charged an admin fee if excessive requests for your data are submitted. You may also request for us to delete your data.. Please contact us at email@example.com
21. Data security is of great importance to Strathheaven Ltd and to protect your data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard data collected via this website.
22. If password access is required for certain parts of this website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
23. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the website.
25. All cookies used by this website are used in accordance with current EU and UK cookie law.
26. Before the website places cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those cookies. By giving your consent to placing of cookies, you are enabling Strathheaven Ltd to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to placing the cookies; however certain features of the website may not function fully or as intended.
27. This website may place the following cookies
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it.
This helps us to improve the way our website works. For example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
28. You can choose to enable or disable cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
29. You can choose to delete cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
30. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
33. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right to remedy.
34. This agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Wales courts.
You may contact Strathheaven Ltd by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Strathheaven Ltd provides the www.strathheavenequine.co.uk website as a service to the public.
Strathheaven Ltd is not responsible for and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to or reliance on any information contained within this site.
While the information contained within the site is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided in this Web site is correct, complete, and up-to-date.
Although the Strathheaven Ltd site may include links providing direct access to other Internet resources, including Web sites, Strathheaven Ltd is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in these sites.
Links from Strathheaven Ltd site to third-party sites do not constitute an endorsement by Strathheaven Ltd of the parties or their products and services. The appearance on the Web site of advertisements and product or service information does not constitute an endorsement byStrathheaven Ltd and Strathheaven Ltd has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.